Kitchen Screen System
Wirelessly clear, recall or print orders on any screen in the kitchen.
Wireless setup provides for less clutter and reduced power consumption.
Customizable settings for different day parts e.g. breakfast, lunch, high volume, and low volume.
Ability to switch between different kitchen ccreen options on the fly.
Kitchen screen controller has a small form factor & built-in surge protection.
System supports up to 10 kitchen screens.
Customizable layouts of each kitchen screen.
Features in Details
Kitchen Screen Controller (KSC)
Device controls all the screens within the Kitchen Screen System. Terminals communicate directly with the KSC which then forwards orders onto the appropriate screens in the kitchen. Each controller can monitor up to 4 screens at a time.
Bump Bars are interfaced wirelessly within the Kitchen Screen System, providing for less clutter and reduced power consumption.
- Speed of service tracking is used to improve efficiency and reduce prep time especially with drive thru orders
- Clear/recall/print orders
LCD Kitchen Screens
QuikServe installs Dell’s 19” widescreens as part of the Kitchen Screen System. Wider monitors allow for more configuration options to customize your product output and restaurant setup.
- Each 19” screen can be divided into multiple layouts such as a full 6 over 6, full with tote, etc.
- Screens can be configured 7 different ways based on restaurant volume, from lowest to highest. The LCD’s layout can be changed at the touch of a button, day or night, taking just 10 seconds to project that modification onto the screen.
- Restaurants are able to specify their menu projections within the screen. In other words, how much of a certain food item you will use within a certain time frame.
- 10 color palette options are available to color-code high-volume or specialty foods, cancelled orders as well as drive-thru or eat-in tickets.