QuikServe Security will help you simplify the complexities of PCI Compliance and protect your network investments. Digital information can be a business’s most valuable asset but also its greatest liability. QuikServe Security is designed with an utmost importance placed on protecting your critical company data and your peace of mind.
If your business accepts, stores, or transmits card data, PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) compliance certification is required by all major credit card brands. Our system security packages include the essential services for ensuring compliance as well as advising on, setting up, and monitoring a personal security package that will safeguard your computers and data from external threats.
- Managed SonicWALL Firewall – A managed Unified Threat Firewall including complete intrusion prevention with real time threat monitoring, detection, and reporting.
- Take this a step further with Gateway Anti-Virus and network level threat protection. The optional content-based web filtering (Whitelist/Blacklist) manages employee internet access to ensure enforcement of internet use best practices for data security.
- Firewall Data Loss Prevention – Intrusion detection system identifies intrusion attempts by outsiders as well as guards against insider attacks.
- Anti-Virus/Anti Malware – Protect your hardware investments with comprehensive real-time blocking of threats, including zero-day attacks
- Windows Update Service – Ensure all patches and updates for Microsoft are current on all computers
- Helpdesk Support and Monitoring Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Wireless Hotspot Configuration and Maintenance – Provide your customers a reliable and safe wireless hotspot with complete assurance that your business’s sensitive data is completely secure.
- Take this a step further by adding additional wireless networks for your business or employee use that are segmented from the sensitive business and cred card data in the POS System/Payment Application.
- Remote Access Management – Control and monitor who accesses your computers remotely, includes 2-factor access required for PCI Compliance
- Quarterly PCI Vulnerability Scans – Through 403Labs, scanning of computers for potential security vulnerabilities that need to be corrected. This is required for PCI Compliance.
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) Completion Portal – Online wizard through 403Labs that steps you through completion of the required SAQ with individual guidance with a training support person provided as necessary.
- PCI Training Materials – Including information security policy, security best practices, disaster recovery procedures and more.
- Breach Protection Insurance
QuikServe Security is designed with an utmost importance placed on protecting your critical company data and your peace of mind.