Managing personnel schedules is a major aspect of Back of House management operations. QuikSchedule simplifies this task by providing users with an intuitive line bar style interface. The interface is intelligently designed to show key sales and labor indicators and guidelines that guide a manager on how to efficiently schedule employees throughout the day.
Ease of Use
- All the products in the QuikServe product family work together to maximize efficiency and minimize work load. The same philosophy has been implemented in to QuikSchedule as well. The employee list, manning guides and labor control variables are automatically loaded from the QuikStation software to minimize repetitive data entry.
- Days can be dissected into multiple day parts with customizable start and end times to accommodate for various day parts.
- QuikSchedule has the ability to track employees that belong to different subsets including minors and management staff.
- Manning guides can be populated either with static data entries provided by corporate or by using historical sales figures from the restaurant. The guide shows sales and labor figures side by side to help managers efficiently use available personnel.
Posting Schdule Made Easy
- If you are using the complete QuikServe Solutions Point-of-Sale and BOH package, QuikSchedule has the ability to post the latest schedule to the registers. Employees and managers can view them right on the register. Managers don’t have to worry about posting the latest schedule every week in the restaurant.