The QuikStation oversees and tracks the most important pillars of your business: Sales, Labor and Inventory as well as Payroll Management. Management time spent calculating and creating reports is minimized, increasing the availability for interactions with customers and crew members.
A manager can view Ideal vs Actual Usage of key inventory and high-cost items. Daily Food Loss and calculations of Actual Food Cost are also monitored in this module.
- Purchase Ledger
- Vendor Breakouts
- Inventory Valuation
Managers can maintain all purchases for restaurant. Information can be shown in either a group or detailed View and also by a specific day or a specific vendor.
Products borrowed or loaned between restaurants are monitored here, tracking waste and loss in both units and cost.This makes Tracking Easy.
- Once a product is loaned from a store, the inventory value is then automat-ically transferred to the store receiving the item or items.
Crew member demographic information such as Social Security Number, address, race, date of birth, etc are stored and maintained here..
- Hiring processes are streamlined with government and payroll resources located in the module.
- Employee pay rates entered/changed (up to 3 rate changes per employee)
- Printable, legal copies of W4 and I9 forms available
- Borrowed or loaned employees tracking
- New hires and minor employee tracking
- Employee and phone lists printable for distribution
- Crew lists maintained and received by QuikSchedule for employees to receive shift assignments
- Security levels for various employees can be assigned for access to information both in QuikStation and the Point-of-Sale
Time punches made by employees in the Point-of-Sale. Time-clock information can be edited, requiring a manager or operator to provide a reason for the time punch correction.
The Payroll module generates reports based on the manager’s time period preference. Both current and previous pay periods are available for viewing.
- Roster – This report provides a list of the employee hours available between regular, overtime and training scheduling.
- Detailed – This report provides a list of each employee and the actual hours, regular and overtime, worked each day.
- Consolidated reports available to group ALL stores managed by a multi-unit operator or franchisor.
- Reports available for integration with payroll and accounting software such as MAS 90 and ADP.
The financial hub or dashboard for daily management operations, managers and owners are able to see snapshots of their business day with data variables including Sales and Labor, Petty Cash, Deposit etc. A restaurant’s sales history is also viewable.
- Weekly Report – a week-to-date summary of various points of business including: net and projected sales, paid ins and paid outs, total cash and total deposits and drive thru sales as well as clocked hours and average wages, among others.
- Integration with a Fast-Track 2+2 timer
- Tracking for non-food Items (toys, charity donations, etc).
- Labor controls customized from QuikSchedule (average wage, ideal hours shown).
- Weather reports and local events, such as a concert or fair, can be monitored to provide comparisons between busy and slow business days.
Cash drawers are counted and the sales information pulled in order to record the over and short amounts. Drawers can be reconciled up to three times a day to verify the amount of money in the restaurant’s store bank.
- Once each drawer’s sales and cash information are entered and locked in the QuikStation, it cannot be changed, creating an environment of cashier and manager accountability at the restaurant level.